Specialised assessment, latest treatments along with clinical post-operative care.
department specialises in performing all major surgeries involving abdomen, skin, breast, soft tissues, and hernia.
Laparoscopic surgery (keyhole surgery) is a minimally invasive surgery. It is performed by making small incisions and using small tubes (ports) and surgical instruments. This involves fewer incisions & less muscle dissections and reduces the risk of infection.
The video cameras provide magnified view of the surgical site, which gives great precision, flexibility & control to the surgeon.
Laparoscopic surgery is useful for an ever-expanding list of procedures:
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Morbid Obesity
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic Hernia surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Hepato-biliary Surgery
- Laparoscopic Solid Organ Surgery ( Splenectomy, adrenalectomy)
- Laparoscopic upper & lower GI Surgery (benign & malignant)
- Laparoscopic colorectal surgery ( benign & malignant)
- Laparoscopic Pancreatic Surgery
Our Laparoscopic surgeons in association with the gynaecology & Obstetrics team offer the following laparoscopic procedures:
- To check & treat conditions like endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy or pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- To check & treat conditions like cysts and infections
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (Removal of Uterus)
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy (Removal of Fibroids from the Uterus)
- To diagnose & treat uterine & cervical cancers
Advantages of Laparoscopic Surgery
- Less Painful
- Minimal blood loss
- Less Tissue Damage
- Operation scar is small
- Patient’s recovery is faster
- Post-operative pain is less
- Complications are less
- Hospital stay is shorter
- Offer better quality of life
Surgeries Performed Till Date
Strong Clinical Team