Masters in Emergency Medicine
MASTERS IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE (MEM)
The MEM course provides students with an excellent opportunity to develop both their clinical and non-clinical skills in emergency medicine. The course has been designed to appeal to both senior trainees and career grade doctors in emergency medicine as well as experienced staff from other backgrounds. The course accredited by Society for Emergency Medicine India [SEMI] board.
- Submission of the completed application forms: on or before 20th December 2018
- Screening test and interview: Date will be informed to selected candidates
Dr. Srinivas Samavedam
MD, DNB, FRCP, FNB, EDIC, FICCM, DHQM, DMLE
Dr. B. Rajyalakshmi
Diploma in Anaesthesia, IDCCM, EDIC
Dr. Ramakrishna Reddy
MBBS, MD (Anesthology), FNB (CC)
Dr. Ashok Kumar Moode
MBBS, MD (Anesthesiology), Fellowship in CCM
Dr. Sangeeta Vithoba Yelle
MD (Anaesthesia), FNB (Critical Care)
How to Apply:
The completed application form has to be mailed to us at email@example.com
About our Emergency and Trauma Department:
- State of the art 17-bed Emergency Department with attached OT.
- 24/7 radiology, laboratory, diagnostic services and blood bank support.
- Medical infrastructure includes best in class Cardiac Monitors, Portable Ventilators, Defibrillators, Haemodynamic Monitor, Digital X-Rays, 3T MRI and 128 Slice Dual Energy Spectrum CT Scan.
About the course
- Programme Modes and Duration:
- Course commencement date: 1st January, 2019
- Course Duration: 3 years
- Full Time, on campus
- Course Content:
- Training in handling all kinds of emergencies, lifesaving procedures, updated resuscitation protocol, basic anaesthesia and tertiary care.
- Rotatory postings in Emergency room, Medical ICU, Surgical ICU, Radiology Department and OT at Virinchi Hospitals.
- Research Projects and Thesis writing
- Team building, Communication skills and Leadership skills
- Eligibility Criteria:
- MBBS degree (MCI approved)
- Rotatory postings in Emergency room, Medical ICU, Surgical ICU, Radiology Department and OT at Virinchi Hospitals.MBBS graduates from foreign varsities qualified through FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Entrance) by MCI
- DEM, DA, DTCD, PGDCC, D. Ortho doctors planning to pursue career in Emergency
- Fee Structure:
- Tuition fee: INR 80,000 per year (including taxes) & one-time registration fee of INR 20,000 in first year.
- During the program, the student will be paid a stipend of INR 25,000 /month for 1 year, INR 27,000 /month for 2 year and INR 29,000 /month for 3 year.
Name: Dr. Mohd Rizwan
E mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number : +91 8125050196
Name: Rajiv Poleboina
E mail ID : email@example.com
Contact Number : +91 9703294007