Striving to provide excellence in skin care diagnostics and treatment.
We offer a treatment for wide range of dermatological disorders.
Conditions we treat
The device exfoliates and gently resurfaces the skin, promoting the formation of new, smoother, and clearer skin
An apparatus for surgical dissection and hemostasis, using heat generated by a high-voltage, high-frequency
alternating current passed through an electrode
Allows doctor to examine skin or hair using ultraviolet (UV) light and aids in the clinical diagnosis of some cutaneous disorders
The Department of Dermatology at Virinchi Hospitals offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment modalities for conditions that affect the skin, hair and nails. The department is well-equipped with the latest technologies and offers advanced treatments in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology for a wide range of skin conditions ranging from common skin problems, skin allergies to complex skin issues like skin cancer.
We have an experienced team of expert dermatologists and surgeons who are committed to adopting new treatment methodologies and researching new treatment therapies for effectively diagnosing and treating all sorts of skin problems.
We employ robust methods and technology to diagnose and treat a wide range of children skin conditions and ensure safety, efficacy and effectiveness of acne medications and skin problems caused by infectious diseases. Our dermatologists are specialized in treating:
- Vascular malformations
- Infant hemangiomas and
- General dermatologic conditions
We offer cosmetic dermatology to fulfill individualized aesthetic needs of our patrons. Some of our unique offerings include:
- Botox & Fillers
- Wrinkles are usually created by the muscle activity and Botox is the preferred treatment for wrinkles in the frown lines and forehead. Fillers provide instant and better aesthetic look, and thus augment beauty. Fillers are the best treatment for facial lines, wrinkles and lip augmentation.
- Sclerotherapy to treat superficial Spider leg veins
- Phototherapy for age spots, brown pigmentation and broken blood vessels
- Laser treatment for unwanted hair, small tattoos, age spots, acne scars, wrinkles, Rosacea and facial spider veins
- Chemical Peels treatment for pigmentation, blemishes, pimples and aging control
- Advanced radio-frequency treatment to remove warts, moles, skin tags and any abnormal growth on the skin
- Specialized treatment for Acne, Acne marking and facial rejuvenation
- CO2 laser therapy tumours, xanthelasma, warts, and acne scar resurfacing
- Electrocautery, cryosurgery and radiosurgery for warts, tumours and moles
- Microdermabrasion to treat scars and pigment related abnormalities
- Skin polishing
- Hair restoration and transplantation
- Vitiligo treatment with medicines and surgery
- Intralesional steroid for Lichen planus, keloids, alopecia areata
- Iontophoresis, botox injections for palmoplantar hyperhidrosis
- Chemical peeling (salicylic and glycolic peels) & CO2 laser for pigmentation of face and acne scars
- Nail splinting and removal for ingrowing nail and dystrophic nails
Surgeries Performed Till Date
Strong Clinical Team