SummaryDr. Gabriel Sukumar Chinnam has an overall 19 years of experience in general surgery and surgical gastroenterology.
He did his under graduation and postgraduate studies – M.S. (Surgery) from CMC, Vellore. He passed Diplomate of National Board (D.N.B.) in Surgery and MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of England. Dr. Sukumar underwent higher surgical training in Australia after completing his postgraduation.
Dr. Sukumar has vast experience in General Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Endoscopy & Colonoscopy, gained over his entire professional career.
Dr. Sukumar also contributed in detailing his work in many national and international publications and books.
- MBBS – CMC Vellore, Madras University, Chennai, India
- MS – General Surgery – CMC Vellore, The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University
- DNB – General Surgery – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- MRCS – Member of Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons of England – UK
- Dysphagia in Practical guide to Geriatric medicine : R.N.Ratnaike, S.Hatherley, G.Sukumar, Editor, R.N.Ratnaike, McGraw-Hill, Sydney
- Parathyroid Adenoma with Necrotizing Granulomatous inflammation Presenting as Primary Hyperparathyroidism – P. Jacob; G.Sukumar; A. Nair; S.Thomas, Endocrine Pathology, Summer 2005, Volume 16, Issue 2, pps 157-160
- An uncommon catastrophe associated with methotrexate – Journal of Post Grad Med, 2011 Jul-Sep;57(3); Gude D, Chinnam GS, Bansal DP
- Cancers of more than one histology – looking into a double-barrel gun – Case report – International Journal of Clinical cases and Investigations. 2012. Volume 4 (issue 2), 3:8 – Dilip Gude, Dharam P Bansal, Gabriel S Chinnam
Registration NoTamil Nadu Medical council reg. no : 50936
Andhra Pradesh Medical Council reg. no : 60000
Membership of Royal College of Surgeons of England : 1043854