Providing the best of treatment for both operative and nonoperative management of disorders that affect the central and peripheral nervous systems.
We offer a treatment for wide range of Neurological disorders.
Conditions We Treat and Services offered
Our Team of Neurologists
MBBS, MD, DNB (Neuro), FINS, FINR
Consultant Neurologist , Special interest in Epilepsy , Headache
MBBS MD (Internal Medicine), DM Neurology (NIMS)
Effective instrument for extracting information about the severity of brain injury and the method of excellence to
detect the occurrence of epileptic seizures.
Allow for non-invasive assessment of blood flow velocities in the basal cerebral arteries
Used to detect, localise and define nerve and muscle disorders
Why are we considered as the best neuro hospital in Hyderabad?
The Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery at Virinchi Hospitals which is termed as one of the best neuro hospital in Hyderabad, with a commitment of providing personalised case- specific care, offers evidence-based treatment approach in the management of several neurological disorders that affect nerves, muscles, spinal cord and brain. We have an integrated team of experts including neurologists, neurosurgeons, neurophysiologists, interventional neurologists, stroke and cerebrovascular disease specialists, neuro-oncologists, pediatric neurologists, neuro-technicians, rehabilitation experts, physical & occupational therapist and pain management specialists.
The team of our best neurologists in Hyderabad deals with a host of diseases affecting the brain, spine and the peripheral nerves-including stroke, brain tumours, spinal degenerative diseases, epilepsy, cerebrovascular diseases (aneurysm, avm, stenosis, etc.), movement disorders, neuropathies, pediatric neurological disorders, and spinal cord tumours.
Motto of our neurology hospitals in Hyderabad is to treat and restore all sorts of neurological disorders precisely without disturbing the basic functions of the body. To ensure this, we bring together latest innovations in neurology, sophisticated technology and experienced team of doctors who work collaboratively by rendering services under the following sub-specialities:
Neurology OPD Services
- Stroke/ TIA Clinic
- Headache/ Migraine Clinic
- Dementia Clinic
- Movement Disorder Clinic
- Epilepsy Clinic
- Neuropathy Clinic
Our neuro hospital in Hyderabad department aims to provide quality care to every patient, every time. The medical evaluation includes laboratory tests, imaging studies, and consultations with specialists as deemed necessary by the physician.
Our neurology department of brain specialist hospital in Hyderabad uses a well-defined protocol, which is based on unique treatment models to ensure the best possible outcomes for patients. This is made possible in an environment wherein the entire specialist team follows a common plan, and is ready to treat all sorts of neurological illnesses at any time.
When you visit us, we evaluate your medical concerns. Based on your physical examination and previous medical history, we recommend tests, if we deem them necessary, and coordinate consultations with other specialists based on your medical needs. After testing has been completed, we will review the results with you and make the final recommendations. We offer “treat and care” beyond hospital strategy that ensures the care providers and care takers understand disease management better in the long run.
The state-of-the-art neurocritical care unit makes this department amongst a very few in India with all advanced neuromonitoring systems. The department offers a comprehensive care in acute neurological disorders such as stroke, epilepsy, status epilepticus, tropical neurological disorders, movement disorders, and acute nerve & muscle disorders.
Neurological treatments need more than special attention, devotion of our neurosurgeons & modern technology makes us the best neuro hospital in Hyderabad.
Treatment is offered for the following neurological disorders
- Disorders of the brain, meninges, spinal cord, nerves & muscles
- Stroke, epilepsy, movement disorders (Parkinson’s disease)
- Dementias (Alzheimer’s disease), infections of the brain, neuropathy, myopathy, myasthenia gravis & crisis
- Headache, trigeminal neuralgia, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, Gullen Barie Syndrome
- Systemic diseases associated with neurological disorders, paraneoplastic syndromes, subarachnoid haemorrhage
- Both parenchymal and extra-parenchymal vascular brain & spinal disorders
It is our moral responsibility to serve all neurological treatments as the best neuro hospital in Hyderabad.
Common Diagnostic tests or procedures used in the workup include
Being a leading neuro hospital in Hyderabad, we follow the most reliable diagnosis process.
Comprehensive protocols are made for each disease to evaluate it completely for treatment and decision making – for instance, stroke protocol, epilepsy protocol, dementia protocol, etc.
- CT with perfusion
- MRI with diffusion/ perfusion/ spectroscopy/ functional
- Cerebral DSA
- Neuro-Sonology (TCD / Carotid Doppler)
- EEG/ Video EEG
- NCV/ EMG/ H-reflex
- VEP/ BAERA/ SSEPs/ QSRT
- Autonomic testing
- EMG guided Botulinum Toxin for dystonia’s
Common Therapies Offered / Procedures performed in the Neuro-intensive Care Unit include
- Intravenous Thrombolysis 24hrsX7Days
- Continous EEG Monitoring 24hrsX7Days
- ICP Monitoring for TBI and Major Strokes
- Hemicraniotomy for Major Strokes 24hrsX7Days
- Advanced ventilation for Myaesthenia crisis and GBS
- Meningitis & Encephalitis management 24hrsX7Days
- TCD monitoring for recanalization/ vasospasm/ restenosis
- Diagnostic Cerebral DSA
- Intra-arterial Thrombolysis
- Mechanical thrombectomy
- Aneurysm Exclusion by coiling/ Spasmolysis
- AVM/ Tumour Embolization
- Carotid and Intracranial stenting
- Diagnostic Spinal DSA
- Spinal DVF/AVM/ Tumour embolization
- First hour monitoring NIHSS/ MRS
- First hour dysphagia & speech assessment
- First 24Hrs physiotherapy and clinical psychologist assessment
- First 24Hrs critical management of HTN/ DM/ TEMP/ SATURATION/Neuro-rehabilitation with mobilisation
- Monitoring thrombolysis/ anti-platelets/ OAC/ DVT prophylaxis/ stroke education/ rehabilitation
- Evaluation for secondary prevention of stroke
- Refractory seizure evaluation
- PNES evaluation
- Selection for epilepsy surgery
- Hemifacial Spasms
- Cervical Dystonia
- Writer’s Cramp
- Task specific dystonia’s
- Post stroke spasticity
- Chronic daily headache
Neuro-Rehabilitation Comprehensive services
These services includes Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy, Speech therapy and Clinical Psychologist for:
- Post Stroke Patients
- Degenerative Brain and Spine Diseases
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Post GBS Patients
- Movement Disorder Patients
- Vertigo Patients
- Neonatal Brain injuries
- Learning disabilities
Virinchi Hospital, is one of the best brain hospital in Hyderabad, and we take our customer queries very seriously. To know more about the cost of treatment for the various procedures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surgeries Performed Till Date
Strong Clinical Team