- Dr. Tripti Sharma is a dedicated, humble and empathetic doctor. She has completed all her degrees from premier government medical colleges. She has four years of experience in Endocrinology and 10 + years of experience as a general practitioner.
- She is passionate and have proactive approach in preventing illness and discovering the underlying reason for patient’s ill health. She is a team player with a strong commitment to provide seamless continuum of care for patients.
- MBBS – Rajasthan university of health sciences, India ,one of the best medical college in Rajasthan, India with 1 year of rotatory internship as house officer in various departments.
- MD (General Medicine) Jawahar Lal Medical college and hospital, AMU, U.P, one of premier university of India
- DM (Endocrinology) Sher I Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. A deemed university and institute with one of the largest endocrinology departments in the country.
- As associate consultant, Endocrinology in Max hospital, Patparganj, Delhi .Dealing in endocrine emergency, outpatient & inpatient care till March 2020.
- As senior resident in endocrinology department in Sher e Kashmir institute of medical sciences, Jammu & Kashmir (2017-2020).
- As Senior resident , General medicine, employee state insurance hospital, ESI, Vivek Vihar, Delhi and looked medical emergency, outpatient & inpatient care..
- As senior resident in Cardiology department, G.B. Pant, post graduate medical education and research, PGIMER, Delhi.
- As junior resident in General medicine in Jawahar Lal Nehru medical college and hospital, Aligarh Muslim university. Worked as medical activist, looked outpatient & inpatient care.
- As junior resident in department of paediatrics, S.N. Medical college, Agra, UP. Looked Outpatient care & all aspects of neonatal care (NICU).
- As Additional divisional medical officer in North Indian Railways (UPSC 2011)
- As staff physician in Red Cross hospital, Dilshad garden, Delhi. Looked outpatient, inpatient care and emergencies
- “To assess the safety and efficacy of OCP (Ethinyl estradiol +Drospirenone) versus Pioglitazone in PCOS women. – an open label, randomized trial.” Done under guidance of Prof. Mohd. Ashraf Ganie MD, DM Endocrinology (AIIMS), President of MP-PCOS Society.
- “To assess correlation between bone mineral density and oxidative stress in Post-menopausal women” under guidance of : Professor Mujahid Beg, Head of department of medicine , J.N. Medical College and hospital, AMU-Aligarh
Publications and Papers
- “Correlation between bone mineral density and oxidative stress in post-menopausal women”, By Tripti Sharma , Najmul Islam , Jamal Ahmad et al. Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism ( IJEM, 2015;19:491-7).
- “Tale of two pandemics: Scenario unfolding with clash of type 2 diabetes mellitus and Covid 19 in the Indian subcontinent.” –Review article , by Tripti Sharma , Mohd Ashraf Ganie , Tajali Sahar, Vishnu Vasudevan (journal of medical sciences , JMS, 2020;23(4).
- Lectures taken on “Internal Medicine” for undergraduate MBBS students & junior residents from 2012 – 2015 at Jawahar Lal Medical College and hospital, AMU, Uttar Pradesh.
- Lectures taken on “Endocrinology” to post graduates from 2017 – 2020 at Sher-I Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences.
Courses/ Conferences /Meets
- A.V. Gandhi award, Excellence in Endocrinology, 2021.
- Endocrine Enrichment programme -A postdoctoral teaching programme in Endocrinology in February 2020 at Kolkata.
- 3rd Annual conference of MP-PCOS Society in January 2020 at Hyderabad.
- “Young diabetes Registry Workshop”-March 2019 as a resource person at “Indian Society of Bone and Mineral Research” – ENDO 2018 Delhi, India Attended
- Midterm ESICON: 2019 at Delhi
- ACP conference (Delhi in September 2014)
- ACC- AHA conference (November 2014) and many other local CME’s and talks.