Find other Doc/Dept
A senior Medical Pediatrician with extensive multi-national experience in Europe, Asia and Africa. Fluent in multiple languages, adapts easily and quickly to different cultures. Constant focus on increasing skills via training and workshops, including a Diploma in Child Health from the University of Vienna in Austria. Spearheaded charitable initiatives, including a hospital dedicated to serving the underprivileged and poor in the village Bhoodan Pochampally, state of Telangana, India.
- Served as a Specialist Medical Officer in Pediatrics and community health service, Ministry of Health, Mahe, Republic of Seychelles since April 2004 to Oct 2016.
- Consultant Pediatrician and Director of Bhoodan Ramachandra Reddy Multi-Speciality Hospital, Musheerabad, Hyderabad, India since 1990 to 2004.
- Post Graduate Medical Pediatrician, Vienna, Austria 1986 – 1987, 2 years
- General Medical Practitioner, Ministry of Health, Iran – 1975 to 1985. 10 years
- Specialising in Cardiology Division from 1975 through 1979
- Specialising in Pediatric Division from 1979 through 1984
- Served as Senior Medical Officer at Bileh Savar, East Azerbayejan and Shahid Bahonar Health Center, Iran.