Dr Naga Sridevi KavangalDDVL,DNB (DVD)
ConsultantDermatologist & Cosmetologist
Dr Naga Sridevi is a Consultant Dermatologist in the Department of Dermatology & Cosmetology at Virinchi Hospitals. She has overall five years’ experience in dermatology. Prior to joining Virinchi Hospitals, she worked in the Department of Dermatology at Yashoda Hospitals. She is well-versed in Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Lasers, Nail surgeries, Vitiligo surgeries, PRP, Radiofrequency for warts, Mole removal and other procedures.
MBBS, Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada
DDVL, Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
DNB, Central Hospital, South Central Railway, Secunderabad
Conferences and Workshops
CME’s / Workshops Attended
- Participated as a Delegate at DERMACON on 6th- 10th January, 2009, Bangalore, India.
- Attended CME on Dermatology and Dermatosurgery on 27th Sept 2009 at Visakhapatnam.
- Attended CME on Photodermatoses held on 26th August, 2011 held at Hyderabad
- Participated as a Delegate in CME on Current Concepts in Dermatology in DERMACON held on 24th January, 2013
- Participated as a Delegate at CUTICON AP held on November 8th- 9th, 2008 at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Participated as Delegate in the CME on Core Dermatology on 9th February, 2012 held at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Participated as Delegate in Workshop in Dermatosurgery and Cosmetic Dermatology held on 8th February, 2012 at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Participated as Delegate in DERMACON on 10th - 12th February, 2012 held at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Attended the proceedings of “Best of EADV 2009” held on 30th August, 2009 at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India via Webcast
- Participated as Hands- on Trainee in the CME on Aesthetic LASER Workshop held on 18th September, 2011 at Visakhapatnam by Alma Lasers
- Participated as Hands- on Trainee in CME on Dermatosurgery and Cosmetology workshop held on 17th September, 2011 at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Gold Medalist National IADVL GSK Quiz program held at DERMACON 2013, 24th to 27th January, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Winners of State Level IADVL GSK Quiz program held at AP CUTICON 2012- 2013 on 3rd- 4th November, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Winners of State Level IADVL GSK Quiz program held at AP CUTICON 2011- 2012 on 5th- 6th November, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Runners-up in Zonal Level IADVL GSK Quiz program South Zone Conference 2011 2012, Mangalore, Karnataka, India
- Finalists of Dermatopathology Quiz held at International Dermatopathology Conference 2012, Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Life Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)
- Member of Dermatopathology Society of India
- Member of Women’s Dermatologic Society, Hyderabad
- Member of Indian Medical Association
Research, Publications and Scientific Presentations
- Confluent and Reticulated Papillomatosis Successful Treatment with Minocycline in IJDVL, Indian J Dermatol Venereal Leprol 2010; 76:725
- Worked in a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, parallel-group, placebo controlled study to determine the Clinical Bioequivalence of a generic Clotrimazole 1% and Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05% topical cream and the reference listed Lotrisone topical cream in subjects with Interdigital Tinea pedis
- Presented free paper “Subcutaneous Zygomycosis: A Case Report” at Paediatric Dermatology Update of IADVL– AP state, Hyderabad held on 12th July 2009.
- Presented case reports in monthly IADVL meet at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India on the following :
- Subcutaneous zygomycosis
- Isolated Plexiform Neurofibromatosis
- Confluent and reticulated Papillomatosis
- Homocystinuria presenting as leg ulcers