Find other Doc/Dept
Dr Asra Khanum
- An understandable & experienced treatment of patients and support their families in healing process.
- I am expert inproviding good medical care as is proper clinical diagnosis and advice appropriate good therapeutic management.
- A high performing & dynamic individual with experienced in clinical profile and proficient in negotiating skills.
- proven team leadership skills in diagnosis & management.
- Self-motivated and quality conscious contribution
- with interpersonal skills & I can work efficiently under pressure.
- CONSULTANT PATHOLOGIST IN PACE HOSPITAL Prakash nagar ,Begumpet Hyderabad( sep-2016 to till date)
- CONSULTANT PATHOLOGIST PART TIME IN ASIAN INSTITUTE OF NEPHROLOGY AND UROLOGY Erramanzil, Hyderabad,Telengana.(sep-2016to till date)
- SENIOR RESIDENT IN PATHOLOGY, GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, NIZAMABAD,TELANGANA.(JULY 2015-SEP 2016)
- PART TIME PATHOLOGIST IN FAMILIA HOSPITAL BANJARA HILLS RAOD NO.12 (2011-2015)
- Senior Resident in OBS/GYN Ministry of Health, ksa (2005-2011)
- Senior Resident in OBS/GYN ,Apollo hospital ,Hyderabad
- Private General Medical Practitioner.(Abdul Raqeeb khan Clinic @ Mallepally, Hyderabad)
- Resident intern in Compulsory Rotatory Internship: At P.E.H. D.C.M.S. Hospitals from 10-11-2003 to 09-11-2004.
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE IN PATHOLOGY, DR.N.T.R.University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, A.P, India.
Certificate course in F.A.M.E.,, MINISTRY OF HEALTH (2010-11)
P.G.Certificate Course in NEONATAL MEDICINE,, Apollo hospitals-Medvarsity (2006)
P.G. Diploma in FAMILY MEDICINE, ROYAL COLLEGE OF GENERAL PRACTITIONER-UK, Apollo hospitals-Medvarsity (2005)
P.G.Diploma, COMPUTER APPLICATIONS.
M.B.B.S. DR.N.T.R.University of Health Sciences (1998-2004) Vijayawada, A.P, India.
A.P. CHAPTER OF PATHOLOGIST ASSOCIATION. Saudi council for higher specialties. Indian Medical Association, Hyderabad Branch.
- Epidemiology and Burden of Viral Hepatitis Based Study Published in IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences Vol. 15, Issue 4,April. 2016
Clinical Pathologist with meticulous attention to detail seeking a position in which my knowledge and understanding of pathology can be used to assist doctors and medical practitioners in helping patients.
- Provide expertise in the areas of Hematology, Cytology and fluid analysis.
- Examine samples to determine whether there are any abnormalities to cause concern.
- Prepare full reports of findings, whether positive or negative before reporting.
- Research and stay current on all new studies and findings in clinical pathology and educate coworkers on new information and how to implement it in the laboratory.
- Organ dissecting and analysis in autopsies to determine cause of death, when needed.
- Organize specimens for testing from hospital patients and outpatients.
- Supervising Correctly label and store all samples to ensure accuracy of testing and results.
- Panic Reporting to physicians and surgeons using both oral and written reports.
- Complete report tumor grading .Providepathology diagnosis and prepare appropriate medical reports.
- Support medical staffs in performing laboratory testing.
- Coordinate with Supervisor to implement quality improvement control and initiatives.
- Conduct trainings in pathology to medical residents and technicians.
- Review and recommend improvements to current clinical procedures.
- Provide consultations to care providers.
- Prepareand cross check of pathology reports of laboratory results.
- Interpreted laboratory findings and diagnosis to patients.
- Work with laboratory staffs to address clinical issues promptly.
- Assist in development of quality assurance programs.
- Attend scientific meetings for treatment planning.
- Assist in development of laboratory extension programs to educate laboratory staffs.
- Participate in educational seminars for professional development.
- Refer to higher centers for oncology reporting and data collection on prevalence.
- Maintain Tumor Registry files on reporting to aid in data collection of epidemiology.
- Maintain museum of specimens of rare and reported slides of interest.
- Interested in preparation of publications in scientific journals and participating in organizing Continuing Medical Educational activities.