Dr Biswajeet MohapatraMBBS, MS, M Ch (CTVS)
Junior Consultant, Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
Dr. Biswajeet Mohapatra is a Jr. Consultant in department of Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery at Virinchi Hospitals. He has an overall experience of 3 years before joining Virinchi Hospitals. He worked as Registrar in Surgery at Apollo Hospitals, Bhubaneswar, in 2010-2011. After completing his three year residency program (MCh) in Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery at IPGMER & SSKM Hospital, Kolkata, he joined as Junior Consultant in that department at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad in 2014. After completing MBBS in 2005, Dr. Biswajeet did one year internship in SCB College Hospital, Cuttack. It followed with three year Residency in General Surgery at same college. He passed his MS in General Surgery in 2010 from SCB Medical College. He has also contributed to lot of publications and attended many national conferences.
MBBS, SCB Medical College, Cuttack
MS (General Surgery), SCB Medical College, Cuttack
Mch (Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery), Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata
Authorship/Editorship/Reviewer/Co-Author of Chapters
- “Surgical management of pulmonary aspergillosis: a single center experience” published in Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. Dec 2014.
- “Surgical treatment of pulmonary hydatidosis: a single-centre experience of four years” published in Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery March 2015, Volume 31, Issue 1, pp 8-12
- “Role of decortication in management of parapneumonic empyema thoracis in children” published in Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. March 2015, Volume 31, Issue 1, pp 23-27.
- “A Rare and Massive Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumour: a case report” Published in “Surgery: Current research”. Surgery Current Research 2014, 4:1.
- “Surgical obstructive jaundice due to non-calculous causes with special reference to evaluation and management” published in “The Antiseptic” 2010.
- “Prolene mesh repair of full thickness defect of abdominal wall” published in “The Antiseptic” 2011.
- Amyand’s Hernia: a case report and review of literature. The Antiseptic. 2011.