SummaryDr. Sangeetha Vithoba Yelle is a Anesthesiologist in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad and has an experience of 7 years in this field. Dr. Sangeetha Vithoba Yelle practices at Virinchi Hospitals in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. She completed MBBS from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2006 and MD – Anaesthesiology from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2011. She is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Chronic Pain Treatment,Joint Pain Treatment,Back Pain Treatment,Radio Frequency procedures and Sciatica Pain Treatment etc
- MBBS – Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2006
- MD – Anaesthesiology – Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2011
MembershipsMedical Council of India (MCI)
Publications/ Paper/ Conference/ Paper presentation
- Mechanical Simulation Workshop, Critical Care Update – August 2015
- Sepsis Update, Hyderabad, November 2015
- Criticare 2015, 21st Annual Conference of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine held in Bengaluru, March 2015
- Paediatric Anesthesia Lecture Series 2010, Seth GSMC and KEM hospital, Mumbai, April 2010.
- ISACON 2009, 57th Annual National conference of the Indian society of Anaesthesiologists, Chennai, December 2009.
- Presented a paper on “”Management for Computerized Tomographic Myelography in Operated Cases of Spine”” at 57th Annual National Conference of the Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists, Chennai, December
- Nerve Blocks through Ultrasound Window, Seth GSMC and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, December 2009.
- World Anesthesia Day 2009, Mumbai, October 2009.
- Cardiac Patient for Non-cardiac Surgery, Mumbai Anesthesia Society, Mumbai, June, 2009.