- Dr Sumeet Sinha is a Senior Interventional Best Cardiolgist with 25 years of experience. He did his MBBS and MD General Medicine from Andhra Medical College Visakhapatnam and secured 8 Gold Medals.
- He did his DM Cardiology from GB PANT hospital, New Delhi. Subsequently he worked as a consultant cardiologist in few reputed Hospitals. He is a life member of CSI, Heart failure society, National interventional council, IMA
- Dr Sumeet Sinha has publications in many national and international journals and participated and presented papers in various national and international conferences. He has performed thousands of noninvasive procedures like Echo TEE DSE and more than 20000 invasive procedures including coronary angiogram, angioplasty, peripheral and carotid angioplasty, pacemakers, valvuloplasty etc. He is actively involved in teaching students and academic activities.
- He has special interests are in Heart failure management and preventive cardiology, Interventional cardiology including complex coronary, valvular, peripheral, carotid, TransRadial procedures, and TAVI pacemakers.
- Get yourself familiar with other Cardiologist in Hyderabad at Virinchi Hospitals.
- MBBS – Andhra Medical College Visakhapatnam, 1991
- MD – General Medicine – Andhra Medical College Visakhapatnam, 1995
- DM – Cardiology – GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi, 1999
Awards and Recognitions7 gold medals in MBBS, GOLD medal in MD general medicine – 1992
- 2003 – 2016 Sr Consultant Cardiologist at Kamineni Hospital
- 2016 – Present Head Cardiology Department at Virinchi Hospitals Banjara Hills
Research and Authorship/Editorship/Reviewer/Co-Author of ChaptersInvestigator in Create Study & Registry Investigator in Cassiopea Study
- Fellow of Interventional Cardiology
- Fellow of Heart Failure Society of India
- Fellow of Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions (FSCAI)
Publications/ Paper/ Conference/ Paper presentationPublished Many Papers in Several National & International Journals
- Persistence of Slow Flow Phenomenon Following Successful Stenting, IHJ, 1997
- Trans-catheter Closure of ASD with Amplatzer Device, IHJ May 1999
- Elective Stent Implantation after Optimal Debulking for Complex Coronary Lesions, May 1988
Participated in Many National & International Conferences like TCT ESC EUROPCR and CME Programs
- Trans-catheter closure of ASD with Amplatzer Device CSI 1998
- PTMC in Severe Rheumatic Mitral Restenosis CSI 1998
- Trans-catheter Closure of PDA with Amplatzer Device CSI 1999
- Conducted several CME’S programs in Hyderabad