- Dr. Sachin D. Joshi is a Anesthesiologist in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad and has an experience of 10 years in this field. Dr. Sachin D. Joshi practices at Virinchi Hospitals in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
- He completed MBBS from BLDEA’s Shri B M patil Medical College. Bijapur in 2002,MD – Anaesthesiology from JMNC, Belgaum in 2007 and Fellowship in Pain Management from Kamineni Hospital, Hyderabad in 2010.
- He is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Tailbone Pain Treatment,Anesthesia,Chronic Pain Treatment,Frozen Shoulder Treatment and Interventional Pain management etc.
- MBBS – BLDEA’s Shri B M patil Medical College. Bijapur, 2002
- MD – Anaesthesiology – JMNC, Belgaum, 2007
- Fellowship in Pain Management – Kamineni Hospital, Hyderabad, 2010
MembershipsMedical Council of India (MCI)
Research and Authorship/Editorship/Reviewer/Co-Author of ChaptersText Book Chapter Contributed a Chapter on “Pain Management in HIV Patients” in 3rd Edition of Text Book of Pain Management
- TPS – Travelling Pain School
- YPM – Young Pain Physician
- YAPM – Yashoda Academy of Pain Management
- IPMT – Interventional Pain Management
- PACH – Pain Academy of Continental Hospitals
- EPM – Faculty for Essential Pain Management Course
Fellowships/ AffiliationsFIPM – Fellowship in Pain Management
Publications/ Paper/ Conference/ Paper presentation
- ISA National Conference at Kolkata in December 2005
- ISSP National Conference in 2009, Hyderabad
- ISSP National Pain Conference in 2013
- ISA National Conference in 2011 at Mumbai