SummaryDr. Kondal Rao has an experience of 22 years in this field. Dr. Kondal Rao practices at Virinchi Hospitals in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. He completed DM – Cardiology from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 1996,MD – General Medicine from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad in 1992 and MBBS from Karnataka University, India in 1988.
He is a member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI) and FSCAI. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Pulmonary Function Test (PFT),Treadmill Test – TMT,Cardiac Catheterisation,Holter Monitoring and Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement etc.
- DM – Cardiology – Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, 1996
- MD – General Medicine – Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, 1992
- MBBS – Karnataka University, India, 1988
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- 1996 – 1998 Consultant at CDR Hospital and Andhra Mahila Sabha
- 1998 – 2005 Consultant at Kamineni Hospitals
- 2005 – 2015 Consultant at Yashodha Hospital
- 2015 – 2018 Consultant at Sunshine Hospital
- 2018 – Present Consultant at Padmavati Medical Centre
- 2018 – Present Consultant at Virinchi Hospital