- Dr. Sudhir Reddy is senior consultant in joint replacement surgery with landmark hospitals at Kukatpally, Hyderabad, India. He specializes in orthopaedics and joint replacement surgeries.
- Dr. Reddy acquired his MBBS and MS (orthopaedics) degrees from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Delhi, along with M.Ch. (orthopaedics) from the UK. He completed his FRCS (Edinburgh) and FRCS Trauma & orthopaedic surgery from the UK.
- Dr. Reddy has worked as a consultant orthopaedic surgeon with several well-known hospitals across the uk including ninewells university hospital, royal national orthopaedic hospital, oswestry orthopaedic hospital and the wellington hospital.
- Dr. Reddy’s clinical expertise lies in total knee arthroplasty, unicondylar knee arthroplasty, total hip arthroplasty, hip resurfacing, minimally invasive hip and knee arthroplasty, etc.
- Dr. Reddy is a member of the international cartilage research society, british orthopaedic association, and indian orthopaedic association. He is also an associate member of the american association of orthopaedic surgeons.
- Dr. K. Sudhir Kumar Reddy, the leader with unstinted commitment along with expert team of doctors and support staff ensure the best care is delivered at all time with utmost dedication
- Every 1st Saturday doctor is not available at Landmark Hospitals.
- FRCS – Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery – Intercollegiate Specialty Board, U.K, 2006
- FRCS – General Surgery – Royal College Of Surgeon Of Edinburgh, Uk, 2001
- M.Ch – Orthopaedics – University of Dundee (UK), 2000
- MS – Orthopedics – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1997
- MBBS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1993
Awards and Recognitions
- Ian Smilie Award for best student – University of Dundee, UK – 2000
- Best outgoing student – AIIMS, New Delhi – 1997
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Americal Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- 2006 – 2007 Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Ninewells University Hospital, Dundee, United Kingdom
- 2000 – 2006 Specialist Registrar at Ninewells University Hospital, Dundee, United Kingdom
- 1999 – 2000 MCh Orth at University of Dundee, UK
- 1997 – 1999 Registrar of Orthopaedics at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- 1994 – 1997 Junior Resident/ MS student at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi