SummaryExperience with Endobronchial procedures (Stents-flexible, Debulking), TB clinics and Lung Cancer clinics and coordinated Lung cancer MDT. General day-to-day management of patients on the chest ward. Extensive exposure to complex respiratory problems assessment of acutely ill respiratory patients on the Respiratory assessment center. Done sub-specialty clinics like Lung Cancer, difficult Asthma clinics. Every week attending regular teaching sessions, clinical-radiological meetings & MDTs.
- MD – Pulmonary Medicine – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati, 2000
- MBBS – Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool, 1995
Awards and RecognitionsBest outgoing student in school, Loyola Public School, 1986
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- General Medical Council (GMC), UK
- Royal College of Physicians (UK)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- 2013 – 2015 Consultant at Sunshine Hospital
- 2010 – 2013 Consultant at Mediciti Hospital
- 2003 – 2010 Consultant at NHS, England
- 2000 – 2002 Registrar at NIMS,
Research and Authorship/Editorship/Reviewer/Co-Author of ChaptersA comparative study of the efficacy of three different spacer devices in asthmatic patients, NTR University of Health Sciences, May 2000, Advisor: Prof. R. Premanand, MD.
- Chairperson, SLEEPCON, Hyderabad, 2015
- Speaker, Diffuse Lung Disorders, Hyderabad, 2016