SummaryDr. Sirisha Routhu is a General, Laparoscopic and Breast Surgeon at Virinchi Hospitals, Hyderabad and has an experience of 4+ years in these fields. She completed MBBS from Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally in 2010 and MS – General Surgery from Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally in 2014.
- MBBS – Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, 2010
- MS – General Surgery – Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, 2014
- 2016 – 2017 Senior Resident, Department of General and Laparoscopic surgery, Continental hospitals
- Consultant at Apollo Clinics
- Assistant Professor in Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences
- 2014 – 2015 Senior Resident at Osmania General Hospital
- A rare presentation ,A primary hydatid cyst of hamstrings muscles of thigh, Dr.mallikarjun V telsang, Dr.anil J Noolkar in the Bombay hospital journal,Vol 54,No 4,2012.
- Minimally Invasive Hemithyroidectomy Using a Mini Incision over the Upper Pole of Thyroid Swelling M. Subrahmanyam*, R. Sirisha, A. Deepthi, R. N. Mishra Journal of Surgery 2015; 3(3): 21-25
- Co author in IJSS journal of Surgery ,article of “Clinical Study on Role of Anti-thyroid Antibodies in Goiter Cases. IJSS-Surgery_3(6)_OA02.
- “A New Open Minimal Access Approach for Mesh Repair of Inguinal Hernia” in Advances in Surgical Sciences 2015; 3(4): 27-31