SummaryDr. C. Gabriel Sukumar has an overall 19 years of experience in general surgery and surgical gastroenterology.
Dr. Sukumar has vast experience in General Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Endoscopy & Colonoscopy, gained over his entire professional career.
He did his under graduation and postgraduate studies – M.S. (Surgery) from Christian Medical College, Vellore. He passed Diplomate of National Board (D.N.B.) in Surgery in 1997 and MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2008. Dr. Sukumar underwent higher surgical training in Australia after completing his postgraduation.
Dr. Sukumar also contributed in detailing his work in many national and international publications and books.
- MBBS – CMC Vellore, Madras University, Chennai, India, 1990
- MS – General Surgery – CMC Vellore, The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University, 1997
- DNB – General Surgery – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 2001
- MRCS – Member of Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2008
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons of England – UK