Catheterization Lab at Virinchi Hospitals is well-equipped with sophisticated software blended with excellent hardware. The Cath Lab provides state-of-the-art facility with an examination room, diagnostic imaging equipment that helps in visualizing the arteries of the heart and heart chambers for treating heart anomalies, stenosis or any other abnormalities of the heart.
Senior interventional cardiologists, Cath lab technicians, trained nurses and other Cath lab staff provide compassionate care round the clock along with ongoing support and education both to the patient and their family to ensure the aversion of yet another cardiac event.
- Coronary Angiogram
- Carotid Angiogram
- Pulmonary Hypertension screening
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Peripheral Angiogram (Contrast Angiogram)
- Pulmonary Angiogram
- Intervascular Ultrasound
- Right Heart Cath
- Fractional Flow Reserve
- Pacemaker Implantation
- ICD/AICD Implantation BiV/AICD Implantation
Interventional Cardiology Procedures
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting
- Radial Approach for Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Catheterizations
- Peripheral Angioplasty (including stenting and atherectomy)
In addition to the above procedures patients can avail other day care surgical procedures if their consultants recommend them to undergo such procedures.