A comprehensive department that provides advanced procedures and latest surgical techniques to treat all nephrological disorders. The department specializes in all aspects of kidney diseases to provide top-notch clinical care with utmost patient safety and convenience. Experienced nephrologists, dedicated technicians and nurses offer clinical care in all aspects of nephrology including haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, critical care nephrology and renal transplantation.
Kidney Diseases Treated include:
- Kidney Disease due to hypertension
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Disease due to infection
- Hereditary Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease due to poisoning
- Acute or chronic kidney failure
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Kidney Disease Due to Diabetes Mellitus
The centre offers round the clock Bedside Conventional Haemodialysis for critically sick patients with Strict Infection Control Policy adhering to International quality Standards. This makes your dialysis a safe & comfortable treatment.
The most-sophisticated dialysis equipment possesses automatic normalization and infection control capabilities with high-flux dialyzers for adequate dialysis, which is in accordance with American Association of Medical Instrumentation Standards.
- Continuous Venovenous Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
- Continuous Veno-venous Haemodialysis (CVVHD)
- Slow Efficiency Haemodialysis (SLED)
- Slow Continuous Ultrafiltration (SCUF)
- Continuous Veno-Venous Hemodiafiltration (CVVHDF)
- Continuous Cyclic Peritoneal Dialysis (CCPD)
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Cycler Assisted Intermittent Peritoneal Dialysis
Bedside Conventional Haemodialysis