Dr Shashidhar KazaMBBS, MD
Find other Doc/Dept
Sr. Consultant Radiologist Department of Radiology
Dr Shashidhar Kaza is a Consultant Radiologist in the Department of Radiology at Virinchi Hospitals. He has more than 18 years’ experience in radiology. He has worked as a Consultant Radiologist and Head of Radiology at Yashoda Hospital and Consultant Radiologist at Kamineni Hospital and Mediciti Hospital, respectively. His areas of interest include Paediatric Neuroimaging and Musculoskeletal Imaging.
He believes that one doesn’t have to make any conscious effort to achieve a pathbreaking milestone or breakthrough as breakthroughs just happen – they are not planned. He is extremely curious and passionate to learn new developments in his field through hard work and willingness to learn. In his leisure time, he loves listening to music.
MBBS, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
MD, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- Neonatal Neurosonography at NEOCON, December 2008, Hyderabad
- Panel discussion on role of Imaging in IBD, Gastroenterology CME, June 2010
- Tissue Diagnosis in Pulmonology – A Radiologist’s Perspective, Zonal CME, Bhaskara Medical College, Hyderabad, March, 2016.
- AIIMS-MAMC-PGI Refresher Course CME every six months from June 1997 to June 1998,
- 51st Annual Conference of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA), 1998, Chandigarh
- ICR, 1998, New Delhi
- 54th Annual Conference of IRIA, 5th – 8th Jan, 2001, Manipal
- Indo US Imaging, December, 2001, NIMS, Hyderabad.
- Spiral CT Update, September, 2003, Goa
- Annual Conference of IRIA, 8th – 11th Jan, 2004, Hyderabad
- 10th Annual Conference of ISVIR, November, 2007, Hyderabad
- 62nd Annual Congress of IRIA, 2009, Patna
- 13th Annual Conference of ISVIR, October, 2010, Chandigarh.
- IRIA Annual Conference, 28th-31st Jan, 2012, Hyderabad.
Assistant Professor, Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, 2006-2012
Associate professor, Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences, Ghanpur, 2013- 2015
Member – Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA)
HRCT Diagnosis of Emphysema in Heavy Smokers with Normal Chest Radiographs and Correlation with Pulmonary Function Tests, Acta Radiologica, 2003.