Dr Prabodh Chandra Reddy VedreMBBS, FICA, DCH
Sr. Consultant - Pediatrics
A senior Medical Pediatrician with extensive multi-national experience in Europe, Asia and Africa. Fluent in multiple languages, adapts easily and quickly to different cultures. Constant focus on increasing skills via training and workshops, including a Diploma in Child Health from the University of Vienna in Austria. Spearheaded charitable initiatives, including a hospital dedicated to serving the underprivileged and poor in the village Bhoodan Pochampally, state of Telangana, India.
- Served as a Specialist Medical Officer in Pediatrics and community health service, Ministry of Health, Mahe, Republic of Seychelles since April 2004 to Oct 2016.
- Consultant Pediatrician and Director of Bhoodan Ramachandra Reddy Multi-Speciality Hospital, Musheerabad, Hyderabad, India since 1990 to 2004.
- Post Graduate Medical Pediatrician, Vienna, Austria 1986 – 1987, 2 years
- General Medical Practitioner, Ministry of Health, Iran – 1975 to 1985. 10 years
- Specialising in Cardiology Division from 1975 through 1979
- Specialising in Pediatric Division from 1979 through 1984
- Served as Senior Medical Officer at Bileh Savar, East Azerbayejan and Shahid Bahonar Health Center, Iran.
M.B.B.S., Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
Diploma in Child Health (DCH), University of Vienna, Medical Faculty, Federal Republic of Austria (Europe)
Neonatology, American Medical Society University of Vienna, Austria
F.I.C.A. International College of Angiology Delaware, U.S.A.
Diploma in Child Health (DCH) Society for Advanced Studies In Medical Sciences New Delhi, India
Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDSR), Participated in WHO sponsored Training Workshop, Mahe, Seychelles.