Dr Natesh KolusuMBBS, MS (Ortho)
Associate Orthopedic Surgeon.
Department of Orthopedics
Dr. Kolusu Natesh is an Associate Orthopedic Surgeon in the Department of Orthopedics at Virinchi Hospitals. Over the years he has gained good expertise in Primary and Revision Joint Replacement Surgery (Primary and Revision Arthroplasty), Arthroscopic Surgery (Minimally Invasive Keyhole Surgery) and Trauma (Fracture) Surgery. He has worked as a Fellow Orthopedic Surgeon at Sunshine Hospital and Srikara Hospital and as Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedics at Malla Reddy Medical College. He has hands-on experience in Arthroscopy, Arthroplasty and Trauma Surgery.
He speaks Telugu, English, Hindi and Kannada.
MBBS, NTR University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
MS (Ortho), BLDE University, India
- Certificate course in pain and palliative medicine – certified by American Cancer Society
- Certified by American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Depuy Certified Masters Course in Hip Replacement and Primary Knee Replacement
Fellowship in arthroscopy and shoulder surgery (Smith and Nephew)
Fellowship in arthroplasty (Depuy)
Member – Medical Council of India
Member – Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Presented a scientific paper on Evaluation of Supracondylar Fractures of the Humerus in Children by Closed Reduction and K Wiring at 37 Annual Conference of Karnataka Orthopedic Association Manipal (KOACON ) in Feb 2013
- Presented a paper on Primary Total Elbow Replacement in an Old Unreduced Traumatic Posterior Dislocation of Elbow Joint 57 National Conference at Chennai in Dec 2012
- Presented a paper on Evaluation of Mid-term Results of Primary Cemented and Uncemented Hip Replacement in Indian Active Males at 41 Annual Conference of Orthopedic Surgeons Society of Andhra Pradesh (OSSAPCON ) at Rajahmundry in March 2012
- Presented two papers in scientific and research society of BLDE university and one of them was also selected for gold medal in 2012
- “Case Report a Review Of Literature: Subeltoid Bursa Tuberculosis with Rice Body Formation,” International Journal of Allied Medical Science and Clinical Research, April – June 2015, Vol. 3, Issue 2
- “Preliminary Screening of Osteoporosis and Osteopenia in Middle Aged Urban Women from Hyderabad (India) Using Calcaneal,” Qus International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, August 2015, Vol. 3, Issue 8
- “Early Results of Treatment of Idiopathic Club Foot Using Ponseti Method,” MRIMS journal of health sciences, July – Dec 2015, Vol.3, Issue 2, Pg.104-108
- “Is Closed Manipulative Reduction and Percutaneous Kirschner Wiring of Supracondylar Humeral Fracture in Children as Day Care Surgery a Safe Procedure,” Malaysian Orthopaedic Journal, 2013, Vol. 7, No. 3
- “Aneurysmal Bone Cyst Of Pubic Ramus: A Rare Entity,” Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, Aug 2013, Vol-7(8), Pg.1740-1742
- “Fixation of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Avulsion with Stapels – A Case Report,” MRIMS journal of health sciences, July-Dec 2013, Vol.1, Issue 2, Pg. 66- 68