Dr Mohd Ziaur Rehman KhanMBBS,MD (Pathology), DNB (Pathology)
Dr. Mohd Zia Ur Rehman Khan is a Consultant Pathologist in the Department of Pathology at Virinchi Hospitals. He has more than six years’ experience as a pathologist. Prior to joining Virinchi Hospitals, he worked as a Consultant Pathologist in the Department of Oncology at Omega Hospitals; Vijaya Diagnostics Centre and as a Cytopathologist at Fernandez Hospitals. He has hands-on experience in Bone Marrow Aspiration, Biopsy, Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC), Ultra-sound-guided FNAC. He is well-versed in all the standard operating protocols of routine staining, special staining, IHC and grossing. Ever since he began his practice as a pathologist he has been working in oncopathology with a special emphasis on frozen sections and reporting. He routinely performs Bone Marrow Aspirations and biopsies with individual reporting. His special areas of interest are oncopathology and hematology.
He believes that the state-of-the-art facilities and equipment at Virinchi Hospitals, which are in sync with the futuristic technology, provide the way for precise diagnosis and appropriate treatment. He is a straight forward and down-to-earth person who gives respect to his seniors. During his leisure time, he loves reading books and spending time with his family and friends.
MBBS, Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Kanchenbagh, Hyderabad
M.D (Pathology), Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
D.N.B (Pathology), National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Presented a poster on “Primary Adenocarcinoma of Fallopian Tube” at 26th IAPM
- Presented a paper on “Study of Parathyroid Lesions” at the 26th IAPM State Conference
- Presented a paper on “Study of Fungal Lesions of Upper Respiratory Tract” at the 27th IAPM State Conference
- Presented a poster on “Primary Anaplastic Large cell Lymphoma of Ilio psoas”at Hematology Conference in Mumbai
Scientific&Professional Meetings and Workshops Attended
- Attended many twin cities meetsand presented cases in the meet
- Attended the CMEs and updates in Clinical Pathology, Hematology,Cytology Ophthalmic Pathology