Dr Suchishree MathurMBBS, DEM-RLP (U.K.)
Dr Suchishree Mathur is an Emergency Physician in the Department of Emergency Medicine at Virinchi Hospitals. She has overall four years’ experience as an Emergency Medicine Resident and Emergency Registrar at Apollo Hospitals and Yashoda Hospitals, respectively. She is trained and experienced in managing all medical, surgical, poisoning, trauma, cardiac and neurological emergencies and has experience working in fast-paced and busy emergency departments in the past.
She speaks English, Urdu, Hindi and Telugu.
MBBS, Soochow University Medical College, Suzhou, P.R. China DEM (Diploma in Emergency Medicine))Royal Liverpool Academy, UK / Apollo Hospitals (AHERF), Hyderabad
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider – AHA Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider – AHA Certified
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) – AIIMS, New Delhi
- Basic Surgical Skills (BSS)- Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Member of Emergency Medicine Association (EMA) India
- Member of Society for Emergency Medicine India (SEMI)