Dr Subodh RajuMS, M Ch (Neurosurgery) AIIMS, New Delhi.
Find other Doc/Dept
Head Department of Neurosurgery , Sr. Consultant Neurosurgeon and Spine surgeon Minimal access / Endoscopic Brain & Spine Neurosurgery
Dr Subodh Raju is a Consultant Neurosurgeon and Spine surgeon heading the Department of Neurosurgery at Virinchi Hospitals. He has worked as a consultant neurosurgeon at Saumya Apollo Hospital, Vijayawada; Image Hospital Hyderabad, Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad. He is also a visiting consultant at Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Hyderabad.
Dr Subodh Raju specializes in various cranial and spinal surgeries
- Cerebrovascular Surgeries -all types of anterior circulation aneurysms, AVM’s, ECA-MCA bypass surgeries, cerebral revascularisation
- Intracranial Tumour Surgeries (gliomas, meningiomas, adult and paediatric infratentorial tumours);
- Surgeries for spinal tumours and congenital spinal disorders
- Cerebello Pontine Angle Tumours Surgeries (Vestibular schwannomas and others with intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring)
- Neuroendoscopy – 3rd Ventriculostomy: excision of intraventricular colloid cyst, arachnoid cyst, and ependymoma;
- Endoscopic skull base surgeries;
- Endoscopic disc surgery for lumbar PIVD and selected cases of cervical PIVD
- Paediatric neurosurgery (intracranial tumours, congenital spinal Dysraphisms);
- Craniofacial Corrective Surgeries for Craniosynostosis in children
- Minimally Invasive neurosurgery (MINS) and Minimally Invasive spinal surgeries (MISS)
- Spectrum of Neurotrauma and Spinal Trauma (including spinal instrumentation