Dr Sangeeta Vithoba YelleMBBS,MD (Anaesthesia), FNB (Critical Care Medicine)
Consultant Critical Care
Dr Sangeeta Vithoba Yelle is a Consultant Critical Care in the Department of Critical Care Medicine at Virinchi Hospitals. She has overall six years’ experience including three years critical care medicine and three years anaesthesia and critical care medicine. Prior to Joining Virinchi Hospitals, she worked as a Consultant Intensivist at Century Super-speciality Hospital, Hyderabad and Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai and as Assistant Professor in the Department of Anaesthesia and Critical Care at Bhabha Hospital (Kurla), Mumbai.
As an intensivist she is trained to provide care to adults who have severe cardiac and respiratory conditions, complications from surgery, brain trauma, renal failure and life threatening infections. She has mastered various kinds of life saving therapeutic and diagnostic procedures like central line insertion, difficult intubation, spinal tap, etc. She is quite passionate about her work and desirous to deliver the best outcomes in critical care and emergency medicine.
MBBS, University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra
M.D (Anaesthesia), Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra
FNB (Critical Care Medicine), National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India
Conferences and Workshops
- Mechanical Simulation Workshop, Critical Care Update - August 2015
- Sepsis Update, Hyderabad, November 2015
- Criticare 2015, 21st Annual Conference of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine held in Bengaluru, March 2015
- Paediatric Anesthesia Lecture Series 2010, Seth GSMC and KEM hospital, Mumbai, April 2010.
- ISACON 2009, 57th Annual National conference of the Indian society of Anaesthesiologists, Chennai, December 2009.
- Presented a paper on "Management for Computerized Tomographic Myelography in Operated Cases of Spine" at 57th Annual National Conference of the Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists, Chennai, December
- Nerve Blocks through Ultrasound Window, Seth GSMC and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, December 2009.
- World Anesthesia Day 2009, Mumbai, October 2009.
- Cardiac Patient for Non-cardiac Surgery, Mumbai Anesthesia Society, Mumbai, June, 2009.